Sunday, January 10, 2010

happy + bored

today
I have two feelings in a same time
today was the 1st week that I call nicole since she's having the UEC and PMR examination
happy to hear her voice
and she told me that she's was good in school
okay..that's what I want to listen to!
^^

second, today was a boring day for me too
after finishing contacting with my DARL
then, my mum ask me and my sis went down to supermarket and buy somethings
the my pro sis waste all the time to buy what she want, like stationary / junk food
then my MAMA came my hse and visit us lo...
they keep chit-chating
and my eldest sis pushed me in my room and ask me how's my DARL and I
( DARL told me that her friends also always ask her this question)
haha...
so far so good lar... no refund
so..this is how I spent my sunday...

just a report to my DARL la..
nite

No comments:

Post a Comment